Friday, December 11, 2009

how to improve...

I thought the weekend at Raquette Lake was awesome. I enjoyed the games that we played, especially the drawing game, and I enjoyed the time that we had to ourselves at the end to go paddle boating and kayaking. The time at night for ourselves was really nice too and I think it was a nice little bonding moment for all of us, and we all had a lot of fun. I also loved our environmental piece that we had to do. I really enjoyed my time there so its hard to say how I could have made it better. I thought we had a great group of people and to be there with leadership just ended up being priceless. I think I would have liked to see more Professors join in on making the earth art. I loved Jeremiah's piece and it was really motivating. I think it would have been more interesting if all of the Professors did something, or even if you all just got together in one group and made one piece, like we did in our groups. But I have to say, I do wish we could all go back again for more fun!!!

Thanks everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful winter break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment