Monday, December 14, 2009

Raquette Lake:)

I had a really great time going to Raquette lake. I thought the whole experience was beautiful and would honestly change very little. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone better. Its kind of odd that the more you value a friendship with someone the more you trust and respect their opinions on your own work. I liked that it allowed everyone to removed themselves a bit from their own work and start something completely new. On the other hand, I loved seeing everyones sketches, maybe if everyone brought pictures or something of a few things they are working on there could be sort of an open critique. This could also set the tone for more open critiques throughout the year....Just a thought. I hope everyone has a great winter break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment