Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sketches



*The first two sketches are two different ideas that I had for ballroom gowns or maybe red carpet gowns (I'm dreaming and I was watching the vma's when I drew these) I wanted something fancy and big. For the first one I was thinking of a light blue, with a grey feeling to it, and a black material as well. I would want there to be some kind of intrigued design but I have yet to think of it yet. For the second dress I Picture it red a bright, or may be a dark deep red but something that stands out, I want the dress to have the senese of being "Puffy" but I want the person to move in it, now I merely drew these but thats I how I see it functioning once I get someone to make this one day.

For the last Sketch is part of a few sketches I made of a black and white kind of collection I was fooling around with some ideas of short dresses. Things I would wear and things I wouldn't. I think this is something different, I'm still playing around with adding color, or if I want to keep the black and white theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment